Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Letter To Rinda From Bianca M.

Dear Rinda,

I know it's funny that I'm writing to you cause you don't know me but I know alot about you. Rinda you are someone very very special to my aunt and uncle. I am writing this letter to you to try to get you to understand how lucky you are to have two great people that love you soooo much. You should try to understand what side they are coming from. They love you so much. All you hear is Rinda this or Rinda that. They miss you soooo much, Rinda give them a chance. If you give them a chance you will not regret it. When I look into my aunt's eyes when she talks about you, it's love that I see in her eyes.

I NEVER KNEW THAT SOMEONE COULD HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOVE THEM BACK.

The whole point of this letter is to let you know that they just want the best for you and they love you. Rinda, don't be blind, open your eyes and see what's going on in your life. I am not trying to preach to you, I was your age not very long ago, and I just wish I could go back in time, but guess what - you can't. You only have one life.

Just please try to give them a chance, please try. They are one of a kind. you won't feel bad that you did, I promise. I keep my word,. One day I am going to meet you and you're gonna thank me if you give them that chance and they can show you how much they love you. I wish I had such great parents like them. Well, I hope you know that they are always there with open arms for you, so it's all up to you sweetheart.

Sweetie, don't grow up so fast, take it easy. There is always time to have fun. Right now you should just focus on school and learn to be someone really great in life. Just go with the flow, one step at a time.

Well honey, don't forget these words. They love you so much, so don't let a chance go by and lose the chance to be a part of their lives. You only live once. Well, hope to meet you soon.

God Bless You, Bianca M. (age 21)

P.S. Take Care Rinda

No comments: