Thursday, May 7, 2009

CAN YOU SPARE A FEW WORDS ? ? ? ?

Can you spare a few words to write a short letter to my stepdaughter Rinda ? Since my words seem to have no meaning to her, I thought that maybe someone else might have a perspective that might be able to reach her heart.

She will be 17 years old next month and has a number of problems at home and at school. She still refuses all contact with her dad and I, despite years of continued attempts.

You don't have to defend her dad & I in any way, maybe you could just give her some insight from your own experiences in life, or others situations dealing with the effects of divorce, or the importance of family or the importance of forgiveness. You can identify yourself or sign your letter with your initials and age to remain anonymous, whichever you prefer.

Anything you can offer will be greatly appreciated and I'll include it on my blog Rindas2mom which is about our sitation with parental alienation. THANK YOU SO MUCH

No comments: