Thursday, June 10, 2010

Have A Great Trip Rinda

On the ferry crossing from
Cozumel to Playa del Carmen,
Quintana Roo, Mexico 1988


Have a great trip Rinda. I know that you and your boyfriend, S. are flying to Mexico today for vacation. Be careful and have fun and please do make good choices. Remember you can do something in an instant that will cause you a lifetime of regret. I also know that this is your second trip to Mexico (you went to your sister's wedding in 2007).



Remember when you were a little girl and we would sit and look at my photo albums of my many trips to Mexico ? You loved listening to the stories of my adventures. You would say "please, just tell me one more story about Mexico". We talked so much about our plans to go to Mexico as a family, you, your Dad and I. Well, instead it looks like you are exploring Mexico on your own now (you & S).

When you see the ferry that goes from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel, that is where your Grandpa Big John and I took those photos during our trip in 1988. Hey, maybe that monkey that you liked the picture of so much will be there to greet you when you arrive. Tell him hello for me. I'm sure you and S. with have the time of your lives. Enjoy yourselves !!!!

But remember Dorothy you are not in Kansas anymore.....

No comments: