Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Gives Me Hope ????

WHAT GIVES ME HOPE ???? *asks a Parental Alienation Facebook friend*

Rinda, the following words are which I chose to use to answer that question.

"The Great Creator gives me hope, every single day. And certain facts give me hope, such as, the fact that when you were little girl, Rinda, you knew without a doubt that your Dad and I loved you unconditionally. You knew, that even though your mother spoke badly of us that we continually refused to EVER speak against her. You knew that we honored her just because she was your mother and the fact that she always would be your mother. The fact that we NEVER did a single thing to cause or to deserve to lose the love, trust and respect of our precious little 9 year old daughter. It gives me hope that you turned 18 years old last week and that eventually you will become an emotionally mature young woman which lives in the real world and will no long be in an environment in which you are being used as a weapon against your Dad & I. The fact that I know your heart and I know that somewhere deep inside you are still the same person that we know and love. It gives me hope knowing that the experts say that 95% of of alienated children will eventually reconcile with their Target Parent, despite of the Alienating Parent's disapproval. It gives me hope that the experts say that the NUMBER ONE factor in being reunited again depends on the quality of the relationship BEFORE the effects of Parental Alienation destroyed the bond. Also, the fact that I choose hope over hopelessness everyday, over and over every single day."

I added this message to that Parental Alienation Facebook friend:

That if I was able to give you even just a small amount of hope by saying all of this then that goes to prove that hope can come from the most unexpected sources. Best wishes to you & yours.

(By the way, Rinda....Glad you made it back from Mexico, safe and sound. There's proof of another answered prayer. Glad you had a wonderful vacation !!!! )

No comments: