Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My LAST letter 2 Rinda B4 Her Childhood Ends...

June 9, 2010
Rinda....Happy Birthday to My Chula on your 18th birthday. On June 9, 2010, YOU will be legally an adult and you WILL be able to make your own decisions... NOW you really do have the right to choose.... I am "LETTING GO" but I am not "GIVING UP", I never give up on the people I love. My birthday gift to you is freedom. You are now officially FREE to live your life as you please !!!!!

If you think I have forgotten...I have not. If you think I have given up....I never will. You are a grown woman now, although NONE of these family problems/issues are your fault, Because they never have been your fault. I have NEVER blamed you for anything. But now YOU are the person that will be held accountable for every moment of every day from now on. At the stroke of midnight on the eve of your birthday, you DO inherit everything that has happened....it becomes YOUR legacy of pain....YOU own it....it is NOW yours....it belongs to YOU. It is not what I would have chose for you but I had no choice in the matter. I fought for the past 9 years to save you and your childhood from the damage that parental alienation causes.

I know that it is too painful for you to search for the truth right now, but YOU will never have any peace until you find all of the missing pieces. I have kept all the proof, whenever you are strong enough and brave enough to look at the situation with an open mind....let me know. I will give you every detail that I have saved for you. If you do not choose to be a member of this family before the day of my death, I will leave instructions with someone else to hold on to all of the evidence of the facts for you in case someday you do want to know the truth of WHY & HOW your childhood was hijacked. If you wait too long you will miss the opportunity, but as long as your Dad & I are still living....it will never be too late.

Our door will always be open to you....our arms will always be reaching out to you and in our hearts you will forever remain. FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT !!!!

Please learn how to forgive, Rinda. It is the key to a happy life. Without learning to forgive you will continue to scar your own heart, which in the long run will hurt YOU much more than it will hurt the people that you refuse to forgive.

Remember there is NOTHING that you can do to stop us from loving YOU.... Love is a choice and you chose to love me way back then, when you were 7 years old. I chose to accept that love and love you back. For me that will never change. It is all in YOUR hands now. You told me in 2008, that YOU will come back to me. You said that you will give me that chance to re-earn your LOVE, TRUST and RESPECT..... I will wait for that day to arrive.....someday.

Please know that you remain forever in my heart. Good Luck Rinda.....NOW..... go conquer the world and have an amazing life ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: