Friday, June 4, 2010

Today Is....

Today is different than all the other days before today

Today is the first day that Rinda MIGHT actually see this blog

Today is the day that she receives her birthday card in which I included the link to this blog

Today I will go from writing this blog about her -TO- writing this blog to her

Today there are only 4 days, 13 hours & 42 minutes left until her 18th birthday. When I first posted the countdown clock on my MySpace profile it had almost 4 years to count down. It's been a long hard four years. Actually it's been a horrendously painful 9 yrs since Rinda was "stolen" from her Dad and I....some things do not get better with time
:-( :-( :-( :-(

2 comments:

Lydia said...

What an amazing letter!!!! I wish I had the strength and courage to write something like that, but unfortunately there is STILL entirely too much pain in my heart and anger at everyone that failed us.
I applaud your strength, your warmth and your support of this about to be grown beautiful woman. It shows how truly special YOU are!!!

Rindas 2 Mom said...

Thank you Lydia.....I don't know what scares me more. Writing down my most private thoughts and feelings for the entire world (including Rinda)to see and judge as they will or the thought that if something were to happen to me before Rinda is reunited with us, that Rinda would never get the chance to see my words and judge me harshly as she will....As you know it is a Catch 22 situation. Damned if you do Damned if you don't. I just follow my heart.....and to do so, I have to shove all that pain & anger aside and push my way through it. Thanks again !!!!!!